Last updated: 3/30/2005
You are probably wondering what "BAMFBK" stands for. Well, ever since I've hung out with Club Z, I've learned that bigger brakes are the way to go. We've adopted the acronym BAMFBK which means "Big A$$ Mother F$%$*(% Brake Kit." I think there a nice ring to it, don't you? Well, here are pictures of all of the parts that I aquired for this Porsche brake upgrade.
This brake upgrade consists of the following:
1) Porsche 993 Twin Turbo Four Piston Big Red Brake Calipers made by Brembo.
2) Porsche 993 Twin Turbo Front Rotors (322 mm).
3) Various Russel Fittings.
4) Technafit stainless steel braided brake lines (DOT approved).
5) Goodridge stainles steel braided brake lines (DOT approved).
6) Hawk HPS street/competition pads.
7) Glenn's custom designed and CNC machined mounting brackets.
8) Glenn's custom designed and CNC machined rotor hats.
The required box shots.
The calipers, rotors, and pads.
Hawk HPS street/competition performance pads.
300 degree master cylinder brace kit.
The "Money" shot.
Look at the size of the caliper and rotor.
Sheesh, the rotor is almost as big as my front wheel. No worries, it will fit inside.
My wimpy stock front 4 piston calipers and rusting out stock sized, cross drilled and slotted rotors.
The caliper is a monster when compared to the stock caliper.
I'll have more pictures of the install this Saturday, along with pictures of the brackets, hats, and stainless steel lines.
Return to Home Page